Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Would you say that I have a ...PLETHORA?

I love to smile... most of you have probably figured this out already. But this video below is another one of the things that makes me smile. You will often find my hubby and I throwing out the line... "Would you say... that I have a plethora... " it works well in situations like... Would you say I have a PLETHORA of dirty dishes... would you say that I have a Plethora of scrapbooking items... would you say that I have a PLETHORA of books... So I am curious what is your movie line??? One of my favorite movie songs tomorrow if I can find it on youtube. ... As for now I am back to accounting..ugho.. then back to creating files tomorrow woohoo!! Always a bright and sunny day to look forward to.. Have a wonderful day...


And tomorrow I should have the pinata pics. to post... Not a plethora.. just one but so much fun.
Enjoy!
Chris
Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**