Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Welcoming... Freckles..

How did it make it to Tuesday before I could blink? Well I am glad it did because last night we added "Freckles" to our family. She is Patches's sister. She is checking out her new home and playing like crazy with my son. We are truly blessed by the original owners for the generosity.

I have Bingo Files to work on, QMC files and lots more.. So I am going to make this quick and short.

hopefully I will have a picture to upload for you tomorrow afternoon. I am between computers and uploading new software and trying to get ready to shift to the new laptop. Yeah! no arrow key on the old one was driving me bonkers.

Have a wonderful rest of Tuesday!
Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**