Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Turning 5 brings on wisdom and ....

MUCH MORE FACIAL HAIR!





So my son got to pick three things from Oriental Traders for the kiddie goodie bags for his birthday. and being we are having a "sheriff" theme for the "bike rodeo" He decided the Villaneous mustache was a must have. I even said that the fact that some of the girls weren't going to like them and he rolled his eyes at me and said. Everyone likes mustaches. I think later in life he will realize that as a boy he would prefer the mustaches not be on the girls, but for now they will make a great goodie bag item.
I have been adding new files to the store and working new files for the QMC already we are at file number 11 out of the potential 29. So that is exciting and fun.
As for now. I better run and check on my villan.
have a wonderful evening!
Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**