Friday, April 10, 2009

Here I am.... woohoo... the party is almost upon us... ahhhh!!!!

Where have I been??? Preparing for a birthday party for a 5 year old and uploading files galore to the store for the $1.00 deals this weekend. I could list them all here, but the quickest route is for you to visit the front page of the store. Covers losts of themes. A little of this and a little of that. Easter, Aquarium, Ribbon/Borders etc..
*************
After this post.. .I am off to do laundry,
mop the floors,
start 10 lbs of potato salad (no one in my in-laws family will eat the potato salad if it is store bought and at my house.. it is their silent strike for homemade potato salad),
mix the dips that need to sit over night in the fridge before serving.
Look for the streamers to put up.
find the balloons.
see if I have even one moment I could make a cool center piece.
Find the egg dieing kit I bought so we can die eggs this weekend.
Finish cleaning out the rv in case someone needs to stay.
go look at my garden. (because my husband who ROCKKKKSSS has been cleaning up the weeds and preparing it and we planted some plants this weekend) See if I can' get some green onions in the ground. (I like to plant a row a week for about 9 weeks so that way they aren't already at once and I work my way through. )
Clean our room
Look into my son's room (which I started Monday, but he has had to sleep in there so who knows what happened in the last four days)
Sneak some of those "to young" toys out so the new gifts don't get mixed in with the old.
go through his drawers and pull out the 2T clothing that shoulda been gone last season because he is now in 5T and get them into a bag for my nephew.
Trim the dog hair from my 15 year old cranky puppy.
(she hates to be bugged anymore)
Bathe that cranky dog...
And .. the list...
goes on...
so I better get cracking..
Needless to say if you are here over the weekend. check the dollar deals up in the store til Easter Sunday. If you want direct notice of these dollar deals on a weekly basis then join my yahoo group. It is a newsletter group which means. No conversation just about 1 email a week or 4 a month. With coupons, deals and notices.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
And A Happppy Easter!
Enjoy!
Chris
Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**