Friday, April 17, 2009

Is it Really Friday???

Holy Smokes I cannot believe it is the end of the day Friday. I just feel like I could use another 5 hours in my day today and I might catch up.



Wew!! But one thing I did get done today....




Set the Dollar Deals for this weekend.
You can see them by visiting the front page of the store!!




Here are a few of the files int he Dollar Bin through this Sunday. to see them all hit the store!! Woohoo!!












And I must run and do some laundry for the weekend or I will have nothing to wear. Well that is a little dramatic, but nothing to wear that I want to. Have a wonderful weekend!


Enjoy!

Chris






Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**