Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello Hello! .. email me your titles for Ballet files please..

First let me say. Thank you to everyone who visited the store this past weekend. I greatly appreciate your support! The Dollar Deals were definitely well received so I will have to work them in with my Dirt Cheap Deals and just keep offering the files for a great deal!Thank you thank you!
And next...


I am pleased to say I just saw an advertisement for a place called Eclectic Pizza here in Tucson and they list a gluten free menu with Pizza!! Yeahoooodeee!! http://eclecticpizza.com/gluten_free_menu.htm

If anyone in Tucson reads my blog and has been, I would love to know your take on the food. It is quite a drive for me, but I would go.

And then...
Here is a photo of my first flower for the season from about two weeks ago. I walked out one morning on to the patio and there it was just as pretty as could be! Sure made my day brighter. I will be planting flowers next weekend. My son's birthday party will be in April. So I want to plant just before so they are all nice and perky because at times my green thumb gets a little dried out. And the plants choke a little wooops. I am definitely a gardner who needs a watering system with a timer because I forget.




I am working on a line of Dance, as in Ballet, files. If you have a specific title you are looking for, please email me and let me know. Put Ballet files in the subject so I know right away what it is for. (I am not looking for names really. Just a heads up) I will be loading one or two of these files to the new QMC for Apr-June. I just am not sure which yet. Here are a few quick previews of the ballet files.





Here is the puppy terror in our life. She is growing up quickly for sure. And finally has figured out why she gets thrown outside every time she has an accident on the floor. So we are cleaning up less and less. Although she does still steal toys and hide them in her special spots. We found a treasure trove of army men the other day.







Well I must run. Have a wonderful day!! Thanks again for stopping by.
Enjoy!
Chris Durnan, designer

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**