Friday, June 21, 2013

CAD - Thinking of you Owl.

Today is my day on Card A Day Blog... I chose to highlight one of my long time Creative Team members project. Enjoy! Chris

Sussann, from the VDBC Creative Team, recently had some bumps with her computer and digital cutter. I am super happy to see she has it back in gear and working again.

This was her most recent card and it fits well with the Just Because theme of this week.

This is what Sussann had to say about her project.
"How cute is this owl?! This is part of a cutter file that was included in Chris Durnan's Quarterly Membership Club. I cut him out, pin-stitched and chalked the edges. I layered him on a torn and inked piece of patterned paper. I stamped the Thinkin' of you! sentiment on a torn, inked piece of cardstock and pop-dotted it on the card."

I really could never make it all happen without the VDBC creative team and awesome forum members.

Thank you Sussann !!

They are just awesome. I hope you enjoy the cute card.

Enjoy! Chris, Visual Designs by Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

**