Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Just for Men: Chess Card



Sandra from the Forum Created this Chess card for a Manly Card Challenge. I think it fits the bill. Thank you so much to Sandra for loading it in the gallery.  And here is a negative of the cuts from the above card used for a Happy Birthday card. Perfect! Love it Sandra!
If you are interested in my chess piece file. You can find it here.  Great for many uses!

Although I have been known to play a chess game or two myself I do tend to think of it as a manly strategy game. My in-laws play a game called "nerts" it is a group solitaire game. We love it. It goes on vacation everywhere with us and since everyone needs his own deck of cards, I pick them up when on vacations. A great way to get a souvenir. My son's favorite deck is the one from the uss midway. However, he tends to get a little caught up in the deck as each card is a different photo and battelships etc. Very manly! We love it. Well that is enough of my rambles. Hope you enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**