Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crashing laptop... Yikes

My son got back to school this week. I was all prepared  to work and play and create and just yeahhhh!!!
My laptop decided it was done. I have been working diligently to try and get everything saved and moved over. So hopefully ::fingers crossed:: I will be finally moved over the end of today. Some of the the programs aren't opening. so hopefully by tomorrow I will be fully up on the new one. Thank you to my hubby who had a laptop waiting in the wings. He knows I have been toeing the line of longevity with my old laptop. A record years of use for me. Wew. I will be happy when I can turn it off and say. DONE. because it probably won't turn back on again. yikes.

Hope your electronics are happy and your day is wonderful!!
Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**