Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sale & CT Special Projects Answers

Creative Team Special Projects Questions
These are the questions I have received regarding my short team of Creative Holiday Cards

1) Yes I will give you the files to work with. and they can be multiples in one project.
2) Yes you can do just one card.
3) Yes I will email you the agreement before you look for a file. just email me. Easy peasy.
4) Yes I will have future Special Projects Teams, but the more you participate in, the more I am likely to choose you in the future.
5) No, you do not have to use holiday files. You can use a piece of any file to create a Holiday Card.
6) No, I am not sure how many will be on the team, but really would like to send out some files by the end of the weekend. I have already accepted on person's request to join.
7) all finished projects from CT Special Project Team Members are due by october 15th.
8) yes, if a file is missing the SVG in the listing I can convert and send it to you as well. I am in the process of adding SVG to all of them. but with over 800 files it can take some time. :-)

Thank you for considering!

Also, for those who just want to create this weekend. I have set all my digital cutter files for sale for 30% off this weekend. More details here.

Have fun! Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

**