Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home Sweet Home

I am back from California and a wonderful few days on the beach with my handsome guys. I am back into working mode and am downloading pictures to post and see my crazy son and our great adventure. But first I wanted to send this out to my family in Arizona who read my blog and are not on facebook. Many have been interested in our “home grown beef” tales. For an alternate to feeding your own,  Zaycon is offering Peaches and Ground Beef Super Lean in bulk for pickup here in Arizona. You can go here. Register and login and see the events. This is a very good price for the type of meat offered. Especially since the price of beef seems to go up and up and up.

 

And I shall be posting all the projects in progress and pictures soon!

Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**