Friday, October 22, 2010

Godparents...







 This past weekend we were asked to be Godparents to a friend's daughter. They are that type of friend that are so close they are family. This was a great honor for us. This is the cross I made for her to hang on her wall. When she gets older she can undo the pink bow and use the metal cross on her keychain or wherever she'd like. It looks almost white here but is a pale pink. I had most of the pieces in my craftroom and my hubby took a walk for me through the craft aisle and came home with the metal cross and heart in the center. Which I thought was the perfect addition to it. As I was laying it out. The hubby said. I think it needs more of the bling. Cute! Love him. As soon as she opened it. It went up on the wall in her room per her request. Awesome.

We had a great time and below are some pictures of the girls and us.

I love Bear Hugs. My Dad always did a Bear Hug which is everyone together as tight as possible.Love it.

And this is totally my goddaughter M, she just does her thing. Love it. Her sister R has hair to die for. I was staring at it and wondering if someone had given her extensions. I should have taken a better picture.

And this is M and I. Whenever we see her, she knows I want a hug so she says
GIVE ME HUGS!. It's the best.

A moment in our life. enjoy!
Chris
Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**