Sunday, October 24, 2010

Private Princess Party






The benefit to being the only girl grandchild out of 5 grandchildren is....
Private Princess Party!!

last week Nanna and Boppa had a private party for my niece P. (Pea)  because they would be out of town.
It was tons of fun. When Pea went home she told her Mom that she was to tired because my kiddo had played with her to much. I found this amusing as did my sister, her Mom.

And then.... when we were on the way home... My kiddo told me that he was going to contact Nanna about having his own Private party next year for his birthday. Because to have two birthday parties should be for every grandchild. I tried to explain to him that it was because N&B were out of town so that is why and the big party was on Saturday. My little one just smiled and said. I am gonna tell Nanna. To cute. Really I just rolled my eyes. It was fun!

And notice the squirt gun... next to the ice cream cake.. Necessary for all Private Princess Parties. Necessary also when there are so many boy cousins. haha.

And this is my lovely sister. It seems when my Aunt is away and not around to steal the crown (or tiara as it was explained to us by our Mom. woops total social faux pah to call it a crown). When the Aunt Jill. is away we all have time with the crown. Well those of us who want it... I expect soon my Sis will be asking Nanna for her own Private Princess Party as well. hahaha.

Love our lives.. filled with smiles.. parties.. fun and ... "Tiaras"

Enjoy!
Chris


Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

No comments:

**