Monday, August 25, 2008

Where have I been?







Where have I been?? Preparing uploads for the QMC of course.

Here are some of the new files that will be completely loaded to the QMC by tomorrow.
And more from this weekend tomorrow. I have been test cutting and tweaking and need to go sit on the couch with the hubby and watch a little tv. He is wooing me. He wants a 40 inch new flat screen. So he brought home a 24 inch tv for his new office we are building. Only we get to use it for now because his office isn't completed. He is wooing and he is wooing right. It is very clear and I like it. Could just be that we were watching an 18 inch tv that was my Mom's and gifted to me years and years ago. :-) But his wooing is working. He's a great wooer.


Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**