Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday...

Well yesterday I told my son it was time to get the room cleaned up. He came up with excuse after excuse even said he wishes he could say Abracadacra and make it all go away.. I smiled and thought. .. me to honey.. me tooo! Only I like Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious. Did I spell that right? I hope so cause I know all the words to that song. Love that movie. Anyways, he spent about twenty minutes yelling and singing abracadabra in his room. Cute!


Well we are headed off to the horse sale today for a long day of recoup and tomorrow I am determined to get my craft room tidied up in completion and starting helping on my hubby's newoffice space. If I am not on tomorrow, I am just busy hanging out for now...






Check out these awesome layout from my Creative Team members. They seem to be gearing up again becuase summer is coming to an end. I am loving the projects. you can see them at their blog and get tips on how they put them together. HERE.



From Sussann (for more of her projects visit HERE)





From Karen (to see more of her layouts visit HERE)




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!









Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters like the pazzles, klik-n-kut, wishblade, cricut, inspiration, scrap savvy, craft robo... Oh Machines Galore!! and I am sure the Holidays will bring even MORE MORE MORE.. woohooo!!

No comments:

**