Monday, November 14, 2011

Veteran's Day Weekend.

What a fantastic weekend!!! We did so much so let me show a few pictures. and if I seem proud... well it's because I am. I am so proud of my guys our lives. I love to live it.

First on Friday we participated in the Veteran's Day Parade.


Here he is standing in the back of the truck. We had such a great time. My hubby and I drove the trailer filled with the Scouts and the two of us sat together watching the crowd. There were times when I had tears in my eyes as we watched the Veterans not in the parade stand proud as the flags went by and salute the flag and cheer. Just a real honor to be around so many who have given so much. A real moment of pride to be able to be with such awesome boys in our Pack and the Veterans that were there.

Also, on Saturday, we had a "color guard" activity to do. We raised the flag for a business expo. Then we came home hung out together and had a fire with s'mores with some awesome friends. it was just cool enough for a fire and just warm enough to not be to chilly. When our friends get together and hang out, it is just wonderful. I am surrounded by some phenomenal peoples. Just a great night!

But on Saturday at the Business Expo the Sheriff's and SWAT were there and the officer was so awesome with my son. He got to sit on the Bike, rev the engine, start the lights, start the siren... My son was on a "high" and just beaming from ear to ear. The best!

Thank you Mr. Officer! You made my son so happy!

And on Sunday I got to create a bunch and have started loading them to the QMC in the forum. I will post those over the next days as well.

For now, I must run and get some things together for the rest of the day.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**