Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving... Anniversary!

I am a very blessed woman. I live with a man that I love with my whole heart. That I spend as much time with as I possibly can. That I care for deeply and that still gives me butterflies of excitement in my tummy when I know he is on his way home after a long day. Today Thanksgiving Day is an appropriate day for our 10th anniversary. The month of November starts a trend of folks posting their thanks and running that list. I try to live this every day. With thanks for all the time we get to spend together and things we accomplish together. He and I are a team that I love to be a part of as we navigate through and raise our son together. I love him so much. Happy Anniversary to my hubby, to my love, to my friend. – Chris



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I hope today you find thanks in many things and carry that throughout the year!




Enjoy!

Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**