Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Warriors T-Shirt

My son has been begging me for  a "Warriors" t-shirt". For my son, A good book is like a good rock band. You read it, you heard it. Where is the t-shirt?

He loves the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. And my son cannot get enough of it. He reads them and loves the characters. This is why one of our kittens is called GrayStripe.

So this was the final product after a merge of many online images and book covers. I made sure to have GrayStripe one of the main characters on the cover. The colors are pretty crisp and the transfer I used worked awesome.

I had some Dark Fabric Transfer by Avery in my stash. I must say it was pretty cool to use. Easy to print on and you don't have to reverse it. Then you peel the back off the material and it is like a thin plastic. After it is peeled you place it on the shirt and then put the tissue paper over the top provided and iron it. It isn't really tissue paper, but seems like it and doesn't stick to the printed material. I created the edging to look worn.

Overall, I can recommend the book series. The Avery Dark Fabric Transfer material and the shirt is from Michael's on sale.

So my Rock Star son can have his Rock Star Book T-shirt. We could be book nerds in this family. Actually we are. I'll admit it. Love my Life.

Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.


No comments:

**