Monday, December 23, 2013

PL - Santa Claus is Coming to Town ....

Project Life Freebie - 3x4, Gray & Red

I have decided to try and create a Project Life Scrapbook this coming year. That means I will need some pieces for my own use. I thought I would share those here. They are in a printable pdf file. The file is for personal use only. The link can be found here. and the password is "iagreetou" . This means you agree to the personal use of the pdf file. When you type that password in, it is your digital agreement. If you have anyone who would be interested in this item, please send them over to my website and not share it directly. If download numbers continue, I will keep creating.

If you would like this freebie in a different size, please let me know and as I have time I will try to accommodate these requests.

Enjoy!
Chris

Don't forget to join our Facebook Group
Also, you can join me at my Facebook page. 



No comments:

**