Thursday, July 11, 2013

Project - Loft Bed Done.


Projects completed! My son's loft bed. My son has been going through this phase of wanting a desk, needing more room and getting rid of lots of younger toys. So Dad went to work on making his bed into a loft bed. Just awesome. That wall in the back there that is camoflauge-ish was my contribution to the project and I painted the side panels the light green. All the wood used was leftovers from other projects. 
yeah! I love that when we can use pieces we have here to create something. 

To this project I lost my bedside lamp, my fan because it could be screwed to the wall on the top, and the ladder from the RV (which is a wiring harness rack for a server - computer stuff. another awesome upcycle)

So all in all. Awesome project leading into the school year. Cleaning space. making better use of  space. and happy smiles all over. Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**