Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Cruising by the Numbers


Our boat docked in St. Lucia while we took a tour. 


10 days
10 family members
6 nights of family dinners
6 hours of tours
5 ports
5 nights of room service choco chip cookies and milk
2 phenomenal fine dining servers
1 snorkel encounter with Sea turtles
2 nights of serious Uno with Papa, my nieces and son
1 birthday celebration
1 volcano visit that we drove right up into
1 sea urchin sting
1 waterfall
1 gluten free diet
1 salt free diet
1 awesome head waiter
1cruise boat
Dancing
Swimming
Snorkeling
Beaches
Beatlemania
So so so much fun
Unmeasureable fun, laughter and good times.
We are back from our awesome summer trip (which was in June, but I am just finding the time to organize pictures and my thoughts.) I will breakdown our trip a little bit more in a few posts. But the short details are .. we flew out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Cruised the Carribean on Royal Carribean, Jewel of the Seas. And just had an awesome time! Thank you to my in-laws for such a wonderful time. It was awesome.
My son one night was rambling exhausted from the fun of the day and said "one day I am going to take my kids on a trip like this" . And he promptly fell asleep.
My hubby and I soaked up and enjoyed every minute.
More to come.... But for now. Love my life.
Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cruises are wonderful trips, glad you got a chance to take one

**