Friday, July 5, 2013

Hunting & Fishing Card

Today is my Card A Day Blog post. and here it is below.
If you like this card. the file is on sale today. 

for 70% off. Today is the last day. It can be found. HERE



And the best part is I get to celebrate with my Dad this Sunday for his birthday!
In person. So excited to see him. I can't remember the last time we celebrated all together.


This is a hunting card I made for my own Dad.
 It reads:
Hunting & Fishing 
Not much could be better!

Except your
Birthday
&Hunting 
&Fishing

Enjoy!
Chris Durnan

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Cool card I bet he really enjoyed getting it. Nice blog makeover too

**