Friday, August 31, 2012

Early Bird Sales x2 and a winner!

The winner for yesterdays drawing for the "Catherine's Monogram" is.....

Michele Prohask!! Congratulations.

THank you for playing!! SO much fun. Thanks for all the wonderful comments here and on my facebook page.

So for those who didn't win. Here is the link to purchase for $3.99 until Sept. 7th. Wooohoo!
So there are 7 files types at 26 letters a piece. which makes 7 huge zips to download containing 182 files all together. It's taken me a bit to get the whole set together but here it is for you for an early bird price. 


And for those who love the QMC.... through Labor Day weekend I am reducing the cost to  $9.00 instead of the usual $10.00 also for the early birds.  You can jump in quick here. 





Thank you as always to those phenomenal comment-ers on my fbook and here on my blog. So appreciate the positive feedback. Here are some more photos of the Catherine's Monogram that I took after cutting it teeny tiny. So fun!
Have a safe holiday weekend and Enjoy!
-Chris









To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**