Thursday, May 24, 2012

Turtle - redo .. paint suggestion?

My Aunt Elise from across the country had these super cute turtle guys on her steps. There are three of them. I saw them and said wow how cute and they ended up on my doorstep. yeah! This is one. I got them and I want to repaint them in style. I have been waiting for the color inspiration. They are like the coated plaster.  I have no idea what kind of paint to use on them. But I found some inspiration color.





I saw this guys at my local grocery store below. He was quite pricey almost half the cost of this table set he was sitting on. Which was also suppper cute! I love those bright colors in my desert brown environment. 
So I want to take some of the colors and paint those little turtles.  A project for summer. Something to keep busy in the evening I just have to add the right kind of paint and so there I am stuck. 

They are not plastic. They are heavy but not concrete. 
So any thoughts? I'll take them before I start. I love them!
Enjoy!
Chris




To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**