Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Retro Post - Believe & QMC - Salt Scrub

I love this project so decided to bring it back for a show for everyone.  Dana created this file for me and with plans of photos with Santa I started thinking about all the photos we have with Santa and where are they. This year I need to get a photo album for just the Santa pictures to put in with the holiday decorations. A great time to see how much my little one has grown.

Here is Dana's project..  So cute!



And here is where you can get the file to make your own.

Also I am working on those QMC gift files. Now I have added the Salt Scrub file. If you haven't joined the QMC yet. You can here.



This Salt Scrub is just awesome. My hubby has his "manly" cleaner on the sink and then there is my homemade salt scrub which makes my hands just smooth and awesome and it is almost gone. hmm... apparently it cleans the grease and dirt and paint and more off really good. Woohoo!! And it was an easy frugal gift to put together and I can make it specialized with different Extracts.
This file includes, pdf with directions, print outs for tags in varying colors, cutter files and just a great easy project.

Have fun!


Enjoy!
Chris

To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**