Thursday, November 17, 2011

Joy Love Peace Happiness

The Holiday Gift guide is coming out tomorrow with tons of ideas on how to use your digital cutter to make lots of gifts for the holidays. Sign up for the newsletter below.  Don’t miss it. You will be filled with great gift ideas!

Subscribe to our Newsletter!





Email Marketing Software by VerticalResponse

Today is my day on the Card A Day Blog. What a great spot for inspiration. Today’s holiday card is created by Zenita. Zenita used my Joy Love Peace Happiness Christmas Tree for her project. This card works well for a wedding card as well as it can also look like a cake. I love Zenita’s take on this file and its use. Thank you Zenita it is beautiful!! I have another project from Zenita to come so check back and see it soon.

Inside of the Card


A little about the card from Zenita...
The background was done on navy blue polka dot Bazzill. I used Tim Hotz Sizzix Snowflake Embossing folder to make snowflakes on the background paper and then took ColorBox Chalk in Alabaster to lightly go over all the snowflakes. In the middle of the snowflakes I adhered gemstones by the PaperStudios.  After cutting Chris's great cutting file I used Ranger Gold Embossing Powder and covered all the file. I then adhered the words onto the blue snowflake background with ATG adehesive.


You can find the file Here in the store.



A little about Zenita....
A little about me. My name is Zenita Smith but most around the crafting world know me as ScrappinwithZ. I've been playing with paper for over 10 years. I became an avid scrapbooker when we began the adoption process of our two youngest sons William and Kyle who are 10 and 9. I'm also the mom to Chris 25 and Jackie 23 and their beautiful wives!! Soon to have a new grandbaby to scrapbook!!! You can see my work at my blog http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com or find me on face book  ScrappinwithZ. Thanks Chris for letting me design these fun cards for you! Can't wait to do some more!!


I have one more project coming up to show by Zenita. Just beautiful! Thank you Zenita!


Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.
My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

Very nice Zenita and the color combination is fantastic. You should play along a CADB sometime.

**