Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Apron invite... Qmc file

Here is a really cute invite created by my friend Heidi with my apron invite from the qmc. This file has the words "you're invited" and the apron cut in the file. My friend is throwing a cookie decorating party. However, you could this invite for food parties, cookie swaps, or food drives for your local food bank. How about cute thank you's for that after the dinner party hostess gifts. Or a gift card holder for dinner out. I just can't stop thinking of the ideas. I hope you cut it and enjoy! Have a wonderful pre-thanksgiving evening. I am resting and hoping my cold goes away before tomorrow and tonight my guys make their apple pies. Lots of great sights and smells.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Enjoy!
Chris

***Updated May , 2012 for Card A Day Blog**
Here are some additional photos of the invite with the apron opened up a little and to see how it is made. Enjoy!
Chris

This photo you can see the glue dot on the left just barely where it holds the pocket closed. 




and here is one with the invite inside the pocket of the Apron. 





**