Sunday, June 5, 2011

Make a sculpture out of marshmallows & toothpicks

My son pulled this slip from the WSID jar and looked at me like?? What?? Really?? Hmm. So I gave him half a bag of marshmallows and I had two boxes of toothpicks so I gave him one. We both weren't sure how it was gonna go. He sat at the table holding toothpick in one hand and marshmallow in the other. He stared off in space for a bit then I heard a giggle and the creation began. I kept coming out to check and this is what morphed into a sculpture that hasn't been titled. I took a picture this morning and threw it away because no marshmallows and ants needed. But the hour of time taking two items you would never imagine and sticking them together and figuring out how to configure them was perfect. I look at it and I see DNA so I wonder if the scientists of the world ever played with marshmallows and toothpicks. Hmmm makes you think... I believe Creativity breeds ingenuity! Oh and happy smiles! Have a wonderfully creative day! Enjoy! Chris
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**