Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's Day & 2nd Wishlist winner

It's almost Father's Day! I order the deal from Little Birdie today! So I can send my Dad some homemade chocolate chip cookies. He will love them.  He doesn't get to many homemade treats. I couldn't pass up the deal of 12.00 for 25.00 and then I checked David's Cookies. Where the deal is good for and looked at the shipping and it listed as 4.95! Yeah. This makes me even happier. So had to share.


And next…


Our 2nd Birthday Week Wishlist Winner is..
Wendy! I sent Wendy the Butterfly Bracket Jumble today to celebrate my birthday. This file was listed on Wendy's wishlist.
Don't forget to clean up your wishlists as I will be giving away until Thursday my Birthday. And then if you didn't win you can always participate in my special offer. Listed HERE. Which comes with this bonus file.  Yeah! I love to give away.


Check back all week for giveaways and winner lists.



Have a fantastic day!
Enjoy! ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
Chris
www.visualdesignsbychris.com
http://visualdesignsbychris.blogspot.com



No comments:

**