Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy busy emotions

The dog is mad at me cause she is old and her skin is sensitive so I am in the process of her trimming her little bits at a time so she doesn't have a seizure from the stress of it. Every room I come into she seems to leave. Such great attitude. Doesn't she know its going to be 85 tomorrow and it's only going up.

And the kiddo is nervous because he can tell I am on the warpath for his room and have already started moving things and talking about... Would that make a good sand box toy? He comes home from school and runs in and checks it.

Hubby is happy with me. So no complaints there. Yeah!! Someone isn't emotional around me. However, he and I both need a quick vacation of some kind. Been a little frazzled.

And I am making cool ice for the birthday party coming up. Wish I had bought an extra tray. 8 at a time is a long haul! But its fun to do.

Hope you are doing well and having a great week so far!

Enjoy! Chris
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

**