Thursday, December 30, 2010

Baptism gift frame






My husband was asked to be a godfather for his cousin's daughter, B. This was the frame I put together for her. It can be used with the prayer I inserted or the picture can be inserted. Mom told me the little girl's room was primary colors. I really struggled with colors that were primary. I have a little boy so I so wanted to do purple or pink, but instead came up with these colors. We received a card in the mail the other day that said it was loved. I am glad. It was fun to make. I cut the B on my Klik-n-kut. and the rest are embellishments prebought. and the picture doesnt show it but there are pastel colored rubons all over it. You can just barely see hints of them.  Enjoy! Chris

Chris Durnan, designer at www.visualdesignsbychris.com GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!


And our cutter file "freebies" are kept in the forum. We add to them as we can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very, very pretty!

**