Wednesday, February 20, 2013

did you seee??? $1.00 & sketch


First can I say Thank you to Caz for posting the first sketch from the Terrific Tuesday Sketch. It made me smile and beam. Thank you Thank you!!


As always Caz is a "Digital Scrap Mavin". I love that the colors are not your typical Christmas variety. 
Nice Caz. Thank you!!


If you post yours somewhere, please let me know. I would love to see!!

And for today....

I have been updating old files and posting them for a $1.00 a piece. In updating I am adding additional file types. I believe in giving you the most I can for your dollar. These $1.00 files are for a short time. usually about a day 'til I can get the next conversions done.  You can see alot of my files up for a dollar on Facebook posts here.  And I will try to post them on my blog to. :-)

These are todays two. Thank you for stopping by and as always I hope you Enjoy!

Cupcake Wrappers for $1.00

Cute as a Bunny

These files are offered in AI GSD KNK WPC SVG DXF MTC 

Just til I get the next ones fixed up. 

Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the praise Chris! always a pleasure to work with your files :)

**