Sunday, August 11, 2013

My Aunt Elise's new adventures.

My Aunt Elise's first post on Bologna Brain. I love her straightforward from the heart writings. What you are reading is her heart out there for everyone to soak up into their own lives.

It is hard for me to believe I have only been with her a handful of times in my life because of the distance between our homes. Through facebook I get to enjoy her love of life on a daily basis. I love every moment of it.  Thankful she recently made it through a huge multi-car accident to continue sharing her heart with those around her.

Here is the link:

http://www.bolognabrain.com/2013/08/10/through-the-eyes-of-our-elders/

I hope you enjoy the read and there will be more to come I am sure. If you like it or it makes you think, please leave her some positive feedback. Those who know me know that I love to encourage those around me. Thank you to those who help me on my never ending journey of encouragement to others.

If you have a post or project you want to share, please post here in the comments. I'd love to see.

Love my life ~Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**