Monday, March 26, 2012

Vinyl-Monster Truck for my nephew




Another one of my to-do, to-dones. Yeah !!! for my nephew. His soon to be twin
brothers are getting a room remodel so I sent up this layered vinyl for his room door with his name cut out as well.





He loves those Monster Trucks. 

I cut it in a few different colors and layered them. the bottom light blue is wall pop material from Lowe's I got on clearance so it can easily be removed from his wall. 

This is a Monster Truck file. You can find here. 


On to life... My son is back to school today after a fantastic spring break. I am one of those parents that loves the breaks and lives for them. I already know when the next day is off and what we can do. He was a bit nervous going back to school, but my SIL tells me this is normal. So I will just happily pick him up at the end of school bring him home and squeeze him. 

Tonight I hope to get some work out in. I need to kick my body back into gear it has been to long. So wish my luck. 

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris



To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

**