Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guy's kinda weekend...

** Don't forget to Come back tomorrow for some extra offerings you can Enjoy!**

I have a very close friend who would take great task with that statement "Guys kinda weekend" in reference to football. . She is a huuuuuge fan of sports. Her and her Dad spent much time together enjoying sports and so she still carries on that tradition in his honor. I am quite sure as time comes her daughters will enjoy it with her greatly.

 But today's theme is a "guys theme" on the Card A Day Blog. And today is my day to showcase a card. So here is a card to share with you which was created by Esther. This card was created with one of my files.  (Which you can get free read below for how) Esther combined two of my files together and came up with this version. Thank you Esther it makes me giggle!



So since it's a guys kinda weekend. I am gonna have a girls kinda sale. 
I am gonna offer 40% off my files for Superbowl weekend if you spend $5.00.
And with that $5.00 in the cart you can get the above file free. 
It makes a fun Father's Day card or after Thanksgiving Day Card.
So add $5.00 to your cart and then add this file to your cart as well. (The fun part is the discounted 40% off will come off the $5.00 so it is an even better deal!! woooohoo!)

Have a fantastic weekend!
Enjoy!
Chris

PS I recommend you go HERE and add the card file above to your cart. Then shop in my files until you hit $5.00 in the cart and then your discount will appear as well and the file will show as free!(you will need to be logged into the store.) Enjoy! and have fun!

Files you may want to splurge on with this sale...



Fancy Dancy Heart Collection
See details
Fancy Dancy Heart Collection
SKU: CD00652

Do you need a heartfelt card or embellishment? This design features a shabby chic but flower filled design, can be used as a card, card front or matted embellishment. The main design cuts in one piece, mat is cut separate. Cut it from vinyl and leave a message on a mirror or use your pen tool and...





Cupcake Wrapper Hearts
See details
Cupcake Wrapper Hearts
SKU: CD00494

Wrap it up with a bow? A cupcake? Nah just wrap it up with a cupcake wrapper and add that extra kick.




May Your Blessings
See details
May Your Blessings
SKU: CD00482

An overlay with three shamrock windows for St. Patrick's Day photos or to be left in the background.


Our price: $2.39



Cute as a Bunny
See details
Cute as a Bunny
SKU: CD00223

Just as Cute as a Bunny. A file to use on the corner of a page or front of a card.
Accent the bunny
by placing a contrasting color behind the pink bunny and let the color show through.
A carrot to add to the page and words. All cuts are smooth and easy.
Enjoy!




Full of Jelly Beans
See details
Full of Jelly Beans
SKU: CD00511

This adorable "chocolate bunny" is the perfect adornment for scrapbook page, card or table decoration. It's a great way to celebrate Easter and the bunny is complete with adorable pink nose and Easter egg. This is a fun design to "play" with--add chalks, ink or glitter glue for extra bling!




Gift Box for Sweets
See details
Gift Box for Sweets
SKU: CD00837

The Easter bunny is hopping around—carrying these wonderful little boxes filled with Easter goodies—or should I say Easter poo! This cute and fancy box can be used as a treat box for any holiday, birthday or occasion, perfect for party favors and trinkets. Use the welded titles to decorate the bo... 


Fathers Day Fish Card
See details
Fathers Day Fish Card
SKU: CD00319

A versatile card for the outdoorsman in your life. This card front would work well on a scrapbook layout, but with the included titles makes an excellent Birthday Card or Father's Day Card. Use it over and over again, cut as many times as you'd like, just... Enjoy!





Best Stories
See details
Best Stories
SKU: CD00546

This is a cool file for the fishermen in your life! With Dad's day drawing near, it would be perfect for a card or journal to document all those wonderful fish stories! This would also make a great Birthday card for the men folk. How about a little wall hanging for that man cave? It cuts in one e...






To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.

My files in the store can be located here. Thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

patti said...

I love this card soooo much That I put it in my cart and I am shopping!!!!

Theresa said...

I am so excited you made this design and shared the link to your store...I didnt know about your store till now and I think I am hooked. I already bought 15 stuff with the sale price, and I think I am going to go back for more lol. Thanks again!

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

Love this "guy card". Very typical of a football Sunday or holiday bowl at my house. Thanks for sharing.

**