Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Annoying mother.. honking horn


Love my Life Rambling...

Came home today with D after grabbing lunch. Was doing some silly chatting and ridiculousness. Let him sit on my lap and drive/steer from the gate to the house. So then proceeded to show him why we have a horn. especially with this slow dog brigade that walks in front of the cars. honking the horn. He holds my hand and says "please, we don't want to annoy the neighbors". What? really? it is only noon and everyone lives 2 to 3 acres away. How annoying am I going to be. Now our cows moooing that might be annoying. But me honking the horn? so he got out of the car and walked towards the house.. I couldn't resist. My hand was resting on the steering wheel. ahhhh.. so I honked at him. He looked over his shoulder, rolled his eyes at me and kept walking while he laughed.

woops. 

Apparently not the response he was looking for and honking horn at someone three feet from the car. just a bit annoying.

Enjoy!
Chris


To get quick fun updates of things going on, you can join my facebook page.


1 comment:

Marlene said...

LOL I can just picture the look you got. To bad you didn't have a camera ready!

**