Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monogram tile.. and friends who save the day!





This past weekend I worked on a gift for a friend who was celebrating his birthday and a housewarming party. I went to work on this and realized I didn't have wide enough vinyl. rrr. Luckily a good friend of mine had come over a week or so before and left some vinyl in my studio after we worked on another project. Yeah! Little did she know she saved the day! Thank you thank you. And also to my friend Lori who helped with my ton of questions as I made my first one of these. (You really want to visit Lori's blog today if you want to win cutter files Monday.hint hint)  and this is how the tile came out on my counter. (rrr hate those white counter tops. cannot wait to rip them out. )

And then at their house on the entertainment center in the stand my hubby found. Perfect! I think they liked it.


And this is good for a giggle.... The cake.. He ordered it for his own birthday. Apparently he earns some ribbing every birthday about his age. ahhhh Love it! haha.


Hope you had a great weekend!
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**